S3 P3 Philosophy
Shoreline Sport & Spine… Performance, Prevention, Participation
What you believe:
- You are never satisfied with what is, but strive for what can be. You’re after better health, athleticism, and performance.
- Whether young and old, you have a competitor’s spirit and desire to be better.
- You recognize the benefit of being encouraged, and encouraging.
- You put “first things first,” and recognize the importance of a healthy body
What we believe:
- We consider learning and adaptation as a lifelong process. Never give up!
- We believe everyone has the ability to Get Better.
- We consider commitment, persistence, encouragement, and effort more important than simply being
physically gifted—in sport and in life. After all, we are mind, body, and spirit. And each needs to be nurtured.